Monday 4 February 2013

In-Vest in Fashion

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you some options on how you can style a vest into your outfit. Vests are a perfect staple to have in your wardrobe as they are so transeasonal. You can throw them over a tank and shorts during summer or layer them over thick sweaters or dresses during the colder months.
I particularly love the idea of layering a casual vest (eg. military style) over a more formal outfit. It creates a real edge to your look. I have provided you with some examples on how you may incorporate different vest styles into your look. 
The vest I am wearing below is a 1960's vintage piece. I also love it worn with capri pants and a printed tee/tank. 
I wish you all a lovely week.











Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love myself a good vest and my dear I adore yours, it's so unique. I love this look, so chic and that skirt is so so beautiful, the texture of it along with the other pieces of your outfit creates such beautiful depth and intrigue! Perfection honey. Wonderful post as always :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look, el chaleco es precioso!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your vest and the skirt! Adorable outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox