Tuesday 27 November 2012

Get the K-9 Look

Hi everyone! This week I wanted to share with you my two greatest loves; dogs and fashion. What better way to do that than to combine the two together. Dog inspiration seems to be saturating fashion. Dog breeds of all kinds can be seen printed on all sorts of apparel including silk blouses, knitted sweaters, shorts, dresses as well as all accessories. Being a dog lover I was quick to jump on this trend. 
Dogs have been an important part of my life from a very young age. Now, I am blessed to have two beautiful dogs named Marlon & Brando. They add so much love and joy to my life and always make me feel special.
I have put together a fun dog inspired outfit. I have referenced the pieces below in 'Get My K-9 Look collage.'  Every time I have worn this dog sweater I have had people approach me in the street and comment on how much they love it. Dogs seem to put a smile on everybody's face, even simply as a print.  I styled my dog sweater with these new green dog printed shorts I got from Oasap.com   They can look so chic dressed up with a high collared silk blouse tucked in, worn with a fitted blazer or alternatively they can be dressed down and styled with a simple white tee. 

I love to show who I am and what I love through what I wear.  I particularly enjoy putting together  playful and fun looks.  Having someone comment and smile at something cute you are wearing is a great way to engage with people. So why not add some cute and quirky dog inspiration to your looks? Check out the K-9 look collages that I've put together for you below. 


















Here are my boys Marlon & Brando!
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Aw sweetie your doggies are adorable!!!! Super cute photos and loving your look! Your sweater is so sweet and it looks chic teamed with the statement necklace. I adore your outfit that you put together, number 1 is adorable! I always enjoy visiting your blog sweetie :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit! I love the pullover:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love puppies, huh?? Love the jumpers <3

    x0x0,
    www.BarcelonaBrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!verry nice pictures,i love the dogs!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post:) Your dogs are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sweater! Lovely post!

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox