Friday 13 April 2012

Movie Star Crush: Rachel Bilson

I wanted to share with you all my movie star crush on Rachel Bilson. I absolutely adore her style. Whether it be her day to day looks or red carpet ensembles, I want to wear everything she wears. I'm particularly loving how she is styled on her new show 'Hart Of Dixie.' Her character Zoe is often seen wearing sexy chic shorts with buttoned up silk printed blouses with fitted blazers. I'm in love with the show as much as her style. 
I'm obviously not the only girl who admires Rachel's sense of style as she is seen at every top fashion affair as well as being asked to collaborate with top labels including her own designed collection titled Edie Rose for DKNY jeans. Rachel has also launched her own shoe label  ShoeMint where she works with fashion stylist Nicole Chavez as well as the shoe genius Steve Madden to produce a month by month collection of shoes exclusively sold to members online. I have just signed up myself! Check out how it works here

For those of you who share my love for Rachel I have styled some looks based on selected Rachel Bilson looks. I have tried to include some affordable options in each look for those of us who don't earn her movie star salary.

To begin with I have styled my own Rachel Bilson inspired look. I'm wearing a Sunny Girl shirt, vintage sequins top, Forever New blazer and high waisted black shorts. 










Below I have selected my favourite Rachel Bilson looks. Enjoy!






 All images of Rachel are courtesy of People.com


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love this post sweetie!! Rachel Bilson's style is so chic!! I super love what you're to honey!! You look gorgeous! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear great post..
    love your outfit, your shoes just wow!!!!!!!!
    I love Rachel a great fashionistas and a miss it baG!!!I HV FEATURED A BLOG JUST HV A LOOK PLS AND IF POSSIBLE DROP A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
    aLL THE BEST
    B.gRACE
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had never taken much notice of her before but I can see why you love her style - very down to earth yet classic and stylish! I could definitely see myself in a few of those outfits! Hm online shopping here I come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful and has such an effortless style that just always works!

    Sophie-Mayanne xox
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox