Sunday 1 April 2012

My Styling Diary: Day 1; 'Me' Day!

Hi Dusty Petals Followers. For those of you who don’t know, along with being a blogger, stylist and designer I am also a primary school teacher. I know, odd combination right? I have just finished a very hectic term and am ready to begin school holidays. I thought I would use this opportunity to share a styling diary with you all for the first few days. This diary will display my outfits chosen for the specific daily outing.  So we begin with Day 1:

Today was the first Monday in a long time that I was not awoken by my ear piercing alarm.  The morning is so beautiful at 10am.  I have decided to dedicate the first day of my holidays to ME.  So the plan for the day is, eyebrow maintenance, banking (withdrawing money out of my husband's wallet), coffee & magazine date and finally some retail therapy. 
The outfit I have chosen for today is casual yet chic. I always like to dress up even when doing some basic errands. It makes whatever I do feel more important and anyway it's just jolly good fun dressing up in the morning! So here it is.
 Be sure to visit Dusty Petals tomorrow for my Tuesday look. 

Day: Monday.
Temperature: 26°c - Mostly sunny
Outing:  ‘Me' Day
Shopping, coffee/magazine date, banking & eyebrow maintenance.


I have sourced similar items from online shops for you to replicate my above look! Happy shopping!

4-FRANCESCO MORICHETTI Ballet flats - Item 44402441  $150.00 http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=44402441&tp=11227&tskay=3FD17CD7
5-angel eye Womens High Waist Plain Black Shorts  $38.60 http://www.vanmildert.com/womens-2/shorts-156/angel-eye-womens-high-344411.htm
5-Cambridge Satchel Company Black Patent Leather 15" Exclusive To Asos Batchel  $248.88  http://us.asos.com/Women-Bags-Purses/rsrpk/?cid=8730#parentID=Rf-200&pge=0&pgeSize=200&sort=-1&state=Rf-200%3D4  


See you tomorrow with my Tuesday look!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox