Friday 27 September 2013

Posing in Pisa

Hello lovelies! Well, Dusty and I have braved the roads and have been driving through Italy.  I have been overwhelmed by the breathtaking scenery and pleasantly surprised by the warm autumn weather. We stopped off to visit one of the seven wonders of the middle ages, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. There it stood, tall and proud and extremely photogenic might I add. We had to compete amongst the many tourists for that perfect shot of you looking as though you are holding the tower up. 

I wanted to share my look below. I'm wearing a Rodeo Show 'Mulberry Tank',  Forever New 'Liz Lace Shorts' with wedged sandals from Sportsgirl. To get this look (similar accessories) visit the bottom of this post. All products are available at Highpoint Shopping Centre.











Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox