Thursday 17 January 2013

Colour Falls

Hello lovelies! I wanted to share with you a new Melbourne accessory label called Colour Falls.  The collection includes a range of playful, colourful and individually formed jewellery.  Designer Rebecca Anderson drew inspiration from a holiday in Byron Bay. Each bead is carefully handcrafted creating a unique piece of jewellery.
 I adore this label and had so much fun styling the new collection into my summer wardrobe. I love how each piece can be worn alone or layered on top of one another. They also enable you to dress up a really casual tank top or tee. Colour Falls adds a splash of youth, colour and fun to any outfit. All necklaces are priced so well at only $20.oo. 

Visit Colour Falls Facebook page to make an order. 











Order Colour Falls 2013 Collection here: 

Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! The necklaces are stunning and you have styled them perfectly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love your necklaces sweetie, so colourful. I love how what you styled them with and especially that beautiful and very chic white dress, simply stunning my dear :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headpiece. It's so adorable!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful necklaces! So much fun. I really like how you styled them. The white dress is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklaces
    xx

    follow me: www.eleiland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog!

    wanna follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love your accessories

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boski look ;)
    xoxo

    www.okomody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox