Monday 7 January 2013

Casual Day Out Look

Hello lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Throughout the next week or so, I thought I'd share some of my every day casual outfits with you. At the bottom of these posts I will style a look including similar items for you to reference.
My look below includes a big must have this season, studded shorts. I love how studs immediately add a touch of cool to any outfit. I have styled my studded shorts with an olive blouse which I have had for a couple of years now. It's funny how it always seems to make a comeback into my wardrobe, and worn in all seasons. I believe an olive blouse can be just as versatile as the staple classic white blouse. 
Add a floppy hat to any look and not only will you protect your face from the powerful UV rays but also create a chic finishing touch. 










If you are on the hunt for some chic studded denim shorts, check out  'Exclusive Denim Melbourne.' 
They make unique custom denim shorts.  

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Those studded shorts are great honey and they look great with a classic khaki green shirt. My favourite though are definitely those gorgeous sandals, they are so chic! Love them and love this look :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!
    thanks for passing by my blog!
    i really like you blog and style woow
    i am following u!
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog...amazing photos

    Let's follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your short

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comments ;) Followed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox