Sunday 27 January 2013

How to wear 'Black & White.'

After seasons filled with exuberant colours, prints and elaborate embellishment, fashion goes back to basics with black and white. Designers including Marc Jacobs and Jill Sander presented black and white ensembles in their 2013 Spring collections. I have always been a huge fan of combining these shades together as it automatically creates a chic feel, especially if you add some stripes to your look. 
I have styled some playful black and white looks for you below. If you want to include some colour to your black and white look, red lipstick is the perfect addition.
Have a great week lovelies! 












Designers showcase black and white ensembles in their 2013 Spring collections.

Images courtesy of Style.com

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Love the black and white look. Personally bit over the bright colours. Not really me. Couldn't wear it but love the Jason Wu outfit. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful my dear! I love this black and white combo, the proportions and pieces are so ladylike and chic whilst still being fun and flirty! I super love the 3rd black and white look you've put together, its perfect :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look Black & White!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This look is perfect. I love the blouse and the horse detail is nice. Everything looks so well balanced and I think this is one of my favourite monochrome look!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute outfit! Love the bag!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, really love this outfit and you look gorgeous!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2013/01/happy-blog-anniversary-giveaway-de-drie.html
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is such a great outfit, love the line variation and the inspiration mood board. I think that's really useful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox