Saturday 9 April 2011

Competition To Win Exclusive Designer Dress

Hi everyone, I'm so excited to hold my first competition to help promote my new fashion blog 'Dusty Petals.' You have the opportunity to win a ‘Wrap Me Up dress’ from my Queen Of the Sky Collection,  in your own size. The dress was inspired by a beautifully wrapped present.



To enter this competition, follow the steps below.

2. Click on the Eiffel Tower picture to redirect you to the 'Bloglovin' website.
3. Select 'Sign up for Dusty Petals.'
4. Sign Up.
5. View all 5 existing posts including Introduction, Sequins On The Foreshore, Raiding Mum's Wardrobe, Retro Floral Shirt and Hell's Kitchen.
6. Write  a comment underneath your favourite look explaining why.
7. This competition is open all week. All followers will go into the draw to win. Winner will be announced Sunday 17th April through  http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.
8.   Post the link http://dustypetals.blogspot.com/  to your facebook page to receive double entries into this competition.

Good Luck!


3 comments:

  1. so cute

    www.herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giv, that was the best 'first class"flight I have ever been on !!!!! Congrats. While I loved all of your creations, I loved this one the best. Not exactly being in the young age group this collection ,would be wonderful for all ages.Wearing one of your designs would make any woman feel elegant, special, and most of all unique. I would wear any of your outfits and I guarantee heads would turn when I walked in the room but more importantly I would feel 10 FEET TALL!!!!! Whenever my children get married please would you design my outfit. You are a very talented woman. Good Luck for the future. Maggiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox