Wednesday 20 April 2011

MY 2011 FALL SHOE FETISH

For those of you who know me, know that I have a love for shoes just as much as clothing. I wanted to share with you my 'wish list' from my favourite shoe designers 2011 Fall Collections. I not only appreciate the beauty of these shoes but am fascinated by the incredible interplay of colours, materials, texture and architecture used to create them.

Please feel free to comment directly on any of my posts at the bottom of the page, or even click 'Like' on the posts you like best.  This is really helpful in developing my Blog. I have also added a new icon called 'Hype on LOOKBOOK.nu' on the right hand side of the page. This enables you to 'Hype' (like) certain looks I have posted so far. The more 'Hypes' I get, the better exposure to my clothing label and blog. I would love for you to continue supporting me in this new venture like you already have done so. 
Thank you so much!!!

Now, back to shoes... My favourite collection this year so far is from Aperlaï. I love how each pair makes an individual statement. The use of colour is just brilliant. I can imagine myself wearing each of these designs with black stockings throughout winter. Oh, if only...

These incredibly fun Miu Miu shoes are to die for. I love the combination of sparkles with matt pastel colours and black suede. I never get disappointed by Miu Miu.  



Here I've selected my favourites from the Bally Fall Collection. These shoes are classic in style however they each add a modern twist through colour and fine details. 
They just remind me of a perfect snowy winters day. 


I had to share with you the perfectly slanted heel from Arfango's fall collection. This subtle change to the heel shape creates a dainty and elegant finish. Love it!

These Alexander Wang shoes combine a vintage style with metallic colours which just makes them all that perfect for winter. I want them all!!


Brian Atwood has found the ideal way to create a feminine heel with a raw, hard edge. 
These shoes look fashionably dangerous. 

Images courtesy of  style.com


I hope you enjoyed sharing my favourite shoes from 2011 Fall Collections. 
I'd love to hear what your favourites are. 

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!





2 comments:

  1. Look at all the lovely colours, but how could you wear those heels all day! I love the elegance ofthe Alexander Wang collection. You would definitely need a pair of those slip in the purse ballet flats for emergencies.
    CHARMER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and original style of Miu Miu!!! But Bally has always been my biggest passion and unshared love :-)! Thank you so much for showing their new creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox